For our full policy please read the below.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Cookies Policy, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“cookie” means a small file consisting of letters and numbers that Our Site downloads to your computer or device; “web beacon” means a small, transparent image file (usually only 1-pixel x 1-pixel in size) used for tracking user behaviour and activity around Our Site; “We/Us/Our” means LMC Software Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 10904934, whose registered address is Launch 22, 32 Cubitt Street, Kings Cross, London.
- In this Cookies Policy, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
We use the following types of cookie:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
Functionality cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences.
It is also important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have clicked on). As with analytics cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are not placed by Us and We have no control over them. Third party cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these cookies will work in the same way as analytics cookies described above).
Any of the above types of cookie may be a persistent cookie. Persistent cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
Any of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- We may also use web beacons on Our Site to track your navigation around it. As with analytics cookies described above, web beacons help us to understand how you use Our Site and enable us to improve it in the future.
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire after a period of time, depending on the cookie, up to a maximum of 540 days.
- For more specific details of the cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
Cookie Title Purpose of Cookie Google Analytics Behaviour data Google ID Session data Google AdWords Advertising and remarketing MailChimp Customer service Word Fence Security WordPress Session data Intercom Customer service
How You Can Control Cookies
- Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. You can change these settings if you wish, however please be aware that this is not generally a per-site setting and will prevent all websites from using cookies, not just Ours. Please also be aware that by disabling cookies in your browser, you may impair the functionality of Our Site. (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
- We may use web beacons in some of Our emails to detect when (or whether) you open an email and how you have interacted with it, and other information such as your email client, web browser, computer or device, and IP address. Web beacons may also be used to serve up emails in a particular format that is best suited to your computer or device.
- Emails from Us may contain links. Each one of those links will contain a unique tag which enables Us to track which links are being used and by whom. This information can then be used to improve and tailor our emails in the future.
- We may alter this Cookies Policy at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you on your first use of Our Site after the changes have been made. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
- In the event of any conflict between the current version of this Cookies Policy and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
For more information about cookies, please visit
http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/ (this is an external link and We are not responsible for its content).
- For more information about privacy or data protection, please visit the following: