Log my Care survey terms and conditions
This prize draw is organised by LMC Software Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 10904934 (hereafter “us,” “we,” and “our”).
How to enter
- On completing the survey, you must confirm that you’d like to be entered into the prize draw and provide your full name and contact details.
- Entries received after 17:00 GMT on Monday 13th December will not be accepted.
- Our prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- We do not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
- We reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is open to all UK care sector staff, with the exemption of our employees, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you’re eligible to do so and eligible to claim the £100 Amazon gift voucher you may win.
- We reserve the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw ending.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen. If a winner does not respond to us within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to us.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. We reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we and our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any losses damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of us, our agents or distributors or that of our employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by us or our agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws are governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions from time-to-time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it’s published on our website.